ePower Motors core competencies is:
- Patented SR motor technology (ETFM motor)
- Deep expertise within SR motors (R/D & production)
- Deep expertise within motor controllers (software & hardware)
- Proven record of understanding our B2B customers applications
- Proven record of building world class products
- Stable production of ETFM motor & motor controllers
strategic partnership with Aalborg University, Department of Energy Technology - one of the leading universities in the world within energy technologies, hereunder electrical motors & drives.
ePower's SR motor technology includes both the SR
motor, motor controller and the motor controller software. This
allows for an integrated solution where intelligent use of the SRM technology
is explored to the fullest, with optimal control in any operation point.
Together these components from a unique SR motor
system that is tailored to applications working in an active environment. This
gives ePower a competitive advantage and possibility to develop a specific SR
motor dedicated to an application with superior and special competitive
ePower Motors has a proven record of getting deeply involved in the development of the products where our SR motor technology has been implemented. ePower has shown great capabilities to ensure an optimal use of the SR motor technology - for the benefit of the end users of the final product - and thereby we support our customers with the development of world class products.